how to run phan on debian
First, go here, here and here to get an idea about how to get phan working.
For Debian8 though, I had to do a few more tricks to get it running.
If you still haven't try php7 (shame on you!) check this guide: how to...
- Comments Off on running phan static analyzer to check php5 to php7 issues
It is exactly what it says, but when can it be useful?
Ever found your self refactoring a pile of shit like the following code?
and then wherever you look you see casting it back to...
- Comments Off on php7 Anonymous Classes
Variance and Signature Validation - basically in simple layman's term - class return type
then interesting thing I find about the example from
more about php7:
if you need to install PHP7 check out this...
- Comments Off on php7 invariants and signature validation or class return type
A bit weird and unintuitive coalesce behaviour, so watch out when using it!
so it seems that it works only for null :/
so the only valid and straight forward example comes from...
- Comments Off on php7 NULL coalesce operator ??
short summary on how to update to the latest php7, phpmyadmin4.5 and mysql5.7 on redhat
install latest php7:
install latest mysql5.7:
- Comments Off on redhat 6/debian 8 – installing php7 + phpmyadmin 4.5 and mysql5.7